· Responsible for taking bug reports from a variety of sources and turning these into actionable bugs for the development team or resolving as appropriate. This generally entails:
· Reproducing the problem report
· Collecting additional information as needed from the bug reporter
· Reducing the scope of the problem report
· As directed run manual and / or automated tests
· Open bugs found in the product during any test work or investigations.
· Other miscellaneous tasks may be assigned in order to load balance other teams within the product team as needed.
· Moderate knowledge and use of a broad range of internet technologies is ideal for this position as investigations reach across a broad spectrum.
· Web Server Technologies: ASP, PHP
· Various Internet applications and browser add-ons.
· Proficiency with current Microsoft operating systems.
· Understanding and practical use of networking fundamentals.
· Strong troubleshooting skills required.
· Debugging experience desired - script and/or native code.
· Strong written English skills are necessary to correspond with Microsoft internal personnel as well as external customers and partners.
.Net Test Lead
. 1-2 years consolidate coding experiences on ASP.Net, C#.Net, VC++, or VB.
. Knowledge of testing.
. Leadership to lead 3-5 programmers (optional).
. Smooth English communication both in speaking, written and reading.
. 1-2 years of testing (developing) experiences with ASP.net, C#.net.
. English reading and written skills.